Lazada Integration For WooCommerce
Lazada Integration For WooCommerce enables sellers in listing their WooCommerce store products based on WordPress with Lazada Marketplace.
Frequently Asked Questions
- After uploading a Variable Product from WooCommerce to Lazada, can I upload a new variant in WooCommerce and update the existing product in Lazada?
- Are the orders from Lazada also visible on the WooCommerce order section, and if it’s visible, how to differentiate between store order and Lazada order?
- I don’t see an image in the media center of the product edit page in Lazada when I upload a product from your plugin but see when uploading it manually. Why so?
- I sometimes see that while uploading a product, the data is uploaded from another profile rather than the profile to which the product belongs. Is that a bug?
- What does this message mean from Lazada- “Prices not in the proper range”?
- While uploading a variable product, I get an error C008: duplicate attributes. What’s the reason?
- Why do I get “*****” in orders rather than the proper data of customers in orders?