Frequently Asked Questions
How to setup jet configuration settings ?
To set up the configuration settings:-
- Click Jet > Jet Configuration in the menu section to open Jet Configuration.
- Enter API user (API User in Jet), API password (Secret in Jet) Enter Fulfillment Node Id and Merchant Email and store name.
- For configure return location settings click on Jet Configuration > Return Location Settings. In the Return Location, the merchant needs to enter the address where product has to be returned if any return is generated for completed orders including return node id, you will find return node id from jet.com.
- For configure Extra settings, click on Jet Configuration > Extra Settings. In Extar settings If the “Auto acknowledge” field is set to “Yes” then all the orders created from jet.com will get automatically acknowledged.
- Otherwise, the merchant needs to acknowledge the order manually.
- If the “Update Product Sync” field is set to “Yes” then the product information will be sync on jet.com during product update from woocommerce product panels.
- Go to API from left navigation menu in jet Partner Panel. To enter Fulfillment Node Id :- Go to Fulfillment > Fulfillment Node Id from left navigation menu in the Jet Partner Panel.
- These configurations are mandatory to set before integrating Woocommerce store with jet.com This should be the first step after installing the extension on your site.
Last updated Thu, May 5 2016 5:30pm