Frequently Asked Questions
How To Install Jet-Extension in Magento 2 ?
To install the Jet extension :-
- Login to your ftp and go to Magento 2 root folder (generally present under public_html folder)
- Create new folder named code under app folder and under “code” folder create a folder named Ced.
- Drag & Drop app/code/Ced/Jet directory.
- After successfully uploading the directory, the extension will be installed/upgraded.
- Now run the following upgrade command in “cmd” php bin/magento setup:upgrade
- Configuration settings will be created in his Magento admin panel’s System Configuration named as ‘jet configuration’ under CedCommerce Extension tab.
- As well as a menu will be added in the menu section named as jet that will consist of all the panel listing.
- This extension will also create a tab in the product’s general tab named as jet.com which will list all the created jet.com attribute.
Last updated Fri, Nov 17 2017 3:08pm