Frequently Asked Questions
How to install Fruugo Extension in Magento?
To install the Fruugo extension:-
- Log in to your Magento Admin Panel.
- Select System >> Magento Connect >> Magento Connect Manager.
- Magento Connect Manager login Panel Appears. Login to your Admin Credentials.
- Unselect the "Put store in the maintenance mode while installing/upgrading/backup creation" option.
- In "Direct package file upload" section browse the Fruugo Extension package and click on upload.
- The Fruugo Extension gets uploaded to your Magento.
- Configuration settings will be created in his Magento admin panel’s System Configuration named as ‘fruugo configuration’ under CedCommerce Extension tab.
- As well as a menu will be added to the menu section named as fruugo that will consist of all the panel listing.
- This extension will also create a tab in the product’s general tab named as fruugo which will list all the created fruugo.com attribute.
Last updated Sat, Mar 30 2019 11:33am