Frequently Asked Questions
How to install Houzz Extension in Magento?
To install the Houzz extension:-
- Login to your Magento Admin Panel.
- Select System >> Magento Connect >> Magento Connect Manager.
- Magento Connect Manager login Panel Appears. Login with your Admin Credentials.
- Unselect the "Put store on the maintenance mode while installing/upgrading/backup creation" option.
- In "Direct package file upload" section browse the Houzz Extension package and click on upload.
- The Houzz Extension gets uploaded on your Magento.
- Configuration settings will be created in his Magento admin panel’s System Configuration named as ‘Houzz configuration’ under CedCommerce Extension tab.
- As well as a menu will be added in the menu section named as Houzz that will consist of all the panel listing.
- This extension will also create a tab on the product’s general tab named as Houzz.com which will list all the created Houzz.com attribute.
Last updated Tue, Nov 28 2017 3:33pm