Frequently Asked Questions
How I do ebay Products settings?
To set up the eBay Profile settings in the PrestaShop Admin panel-
- Go to the Prestashop Admin panel.
- In the left navigation panel, place cursor on eBay Prestashop Module menu. The menu appears as shown in the following figure:
Once you click on the Products, you’re redirected to screen containing all the information and related operation you can perform on your Prestashop store products.
- All of the information in the above screen is explained as below:
Current Profile: Choose the profile where you want to make changes.
Note: To figure out the profile, first figure out the account where you have saved the profile.
- ID: The auto-generated product ID for your products in the module.
- Name: The Name of the item.
- SKU: The unique identifier of the item.
- Final Price: The price of the item at eBay.
- Quantity: The total no of the quantity of the item.
- Status: The status of the item (as saved while creating product profile)
- eBay Status: The status of the product at eBay.
- eBay Item ID: The corresponding item ID of the product at eBay.
- Validity: The time duration for the item.
- Upload: Use this to upload individual items or the drop-down menu contains sync inventory price and delete at eBay functions achieves the same as suggested by their name.
- Bulk Options: This option achieves the same function as the one mentioned just above, the core difference is that you can use to perform the operations on the multiple products at once.
- Upload All: Or even better, use this button if you want to upload all of the listings at once on the eBay.
- 14. Sync All Inventory Price: This option syncs the inventory and pricing of all the items at once.
- Delete all: This function deletes all of the products at once.
Last updated Mon, Apr 1 2019 9:07pm