Frequently Asked Questions

What are the basic requirements for company to sell products on Cdon?
  • The company must be VAT-registered in an EU country.
  • Swedish companies also need an F-tax certificate.
  • The company must undergo a creditworthiness assessment.
  • The company must also be able to deliver to, and receive, return goods from the countries in which they choose to sell.

 Last updated Thu, May 2 2019 5:20pm

Please Wait!

Please wait... it will take a second!